Monday 6 May 2013

Tip #1 Lose Weight!

I cannot stress this enough.  Unless you are in great shape you can skip this step.  Chances are however, you are probably a bit overweight.  I was incredibly out of shape at one point in my life. 

Here is a photo of me before weight lose:


I actually had a half boner here!
Ps: I'm actually circumcised
 
When I was at this weight I was over 200Ibs and penis length was about 3 inches hard.  Flaccid it would go inside of me.  Not even joking!  When my penis was soft, it would literally disappear.  I was basically a woman.
 
This obviously caused a lot of anxiety when confronted with any sexual or any activity that didn't include clothing.  I recall one evening camping with several close friends and skinny-dipping was the choice of activity.  With windy weather and cold water, even tugging on it couldn't make my penis poke it's head out.  Severely out-manned by every male and becoming the butt-end of every penis joke for all of eternity, I knew something had to change.
 
Now don't get me wrong, losing weight is not the fix-all solution to all small penis.  If you were born with a small penis (like I) than it's just a big help, not a solution.
 
After losing about 80Ibs my erected penis gained an entire inch and when flaccid I actually have a penis! Here I am now, same guy, same half-boner rocking.
 

 
 
As you can tell the immediate change in penis length.  Since I am circumcised you can actually tell now.  That same skinny dipping situation.. I could do no problem now.  The thing about me is that I have a naturally small penis so in upcoming posts I will review various different penis enhancing products.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment